Vehicle Sales and Service Health and Safety
With the Ministry of Labour calling on so many dealerships, it has become necessary to develop a program that is tailored specifically for Car Dealerships.
Have you had the Ministry of Labour at your door?
Safety Diligence has had considerable experience successfully helping Vehicle Sales and Service Companies become compliant saving them considerable time, worry and money.
We have developed VSS industry specific programs to address:
- Health and Safety Policies including Company Policy and Safety Rules
- Health and Safety Programs including Joint Health and Safety Committees, Accident Reporting and Investigating, Modified Work Program….
- Hazard Analysis and Safe Operating Procedures
- Health and Safety Training:
- WHMIS, First Aid, Roles and Responsibilities
- Certification 2 Training including programs in:
- Slips Trips and Falls
- Ergonomics - Strains and Sprains and Back Injuries
- Flammables and Combustibles
- Welding and Grinding
- Lock -out, Tag-out
- And many more
Safety Diligence can offer your company timely and economical solutions to your Safety and Ministry of Labour issues.
For nearly a decade Safety Diligence has been helping companies like yours avoid these unnecessary costs through our passion for safety, proven programs and detailed documentation of results.
At Safety Diligence we have developed a complete, practical and cost-effective approach for assessing and meeting your needs which offers:
- Assessment of your Workplace
- Program Designed to Meet Your Specific Needs
- Implementation and Follow-through
- On-going Monitoring and Maintenance
Safety Diligence can work with you to identify your overall Health & Safety requirements and then work with you to design, implement and maintain a program that meets your specific needs.