- Do you have a formal training plan in place for your work force?
- Is your plan being managed and implemented in a timely fashion?
- Are you having challenges recruiting JHSC and First Aid volunteers?
- Are employees motivated and enthusiastic about training?
- Do your current training programs result in improved work practices?
Timely, interactive and site-job specific training are the key components of an effective Health & Safety Program. The Ontario Health & Safety Act (OHSA) mandates regular training for workers and management in order to monitor, manage and improve the safety of the workplace and comply with the legislation.
Our experience has shown that our efficient and cost-effective training improves the safety of the workplace by:
- Decreasing the frequency and severity of accidents/ incidents, resulting in reduced WSIB claim costs (NEER)
- Demonstrating the commitment of management to the safety of the workers, resulting in a more productive workforce
- Decreasing production interruptions
- Promoting a culture of safety awareness and best practices
Job and Site-Specific Training Programs
Safety Diligence offers a variety of job and site-specific training programs tailored to meet your needs.
Our proven approach is to empower workers in taking personal responsibility for safety, as individual responsibility translates into a safer workplace for everyone. We connect with your team and foster their commitment for everyone’s success.
Courses can be conducted on-site, and we offer flexibility in scheduling.
Our training clients consistently report:
- Fewer Accidents/Incidents
- Increased Productivity
- Significant Cost Savings
- Reduced Absenteeism
- Improved Worker Morale
Specific programs include:
- First Aid & CPR
- Standard First Aid
- Emergency First Aid
- Hazard-Specific (JHSC Part Two)
- Confined Space
- Designated Substances
- Working from Heights
- Material Handling
- Slip, Trip and Fall
- Electrical – High Voltage, Arc Flash
- Flammables and Combustibles
- Health & Safety Legislation
- Health & Safety Awareness Training for Workers & Supervisors
- JHSC Roles & Responsibilities
- Accident/Incident Investigation
- Workplace Harassment & Violence
- Health & Wellness
- Outbreaks and Pandemics
- Diet, Exercise, Stress Management, Sleep Disorders
Serving small and midsized businesses in the GTA and north through the Georgian Triangle